Fully secured by residential property.
Up to 30 years (variable rate) or up to 10 years (fixed rate).
- Variable rate (up to 30 years)
- Fixed rate interest in arrears (up to 10 years)
- Fixed rate interest in advance (up to 5 years).
Principal repayment in arrears
Interest payments in advance
Interest repayments in arrears
Principal and interest or interest only (available up to a maximum term of five years) and a lump sum balloon payment up to 80% of the loan amount at end of the loan term.
Variable rate Business Mortgage Loan can be linked to an ANZ Business Mortgage Loan Offset Account.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- ANZ Business Saver Loan – A no-frills, low cost business loan for more than $50,000.
- ANZ Business Loan – A capital boost with flexible repayment and interest rate options for more than $10,000.
- ANZ Indemnity Guarantee – A formal guarantee from ANZ to pay a financial obligation to a third party.
- View all business finance .
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2015 ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ’s colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.