SBI (State Bank of india) is a public sector Bank which operates under the Government of India. It is one of the Fortune 500 Companies in the world, from the survey taken by Forbes India. That being said, SBI implements all measures to make the banking simpler and easier for everyone in every form. SBI has SMS banking with which you can check your account balance, get mini statement, transfer funds and even more. I m using it since past 2 years and is very handy for me whenever i want to check the balance on my account especially when i m traveling. Its very simple and you can do all those with just a single sms from your registered mobile number that is linked to your SBI account. To get started, you need to register for the service with your MPIN. Details as follows.
SMS Banking features in SBI
- SBI SMS Banking has following Features:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement of last 5 transactions
- Transfer of funds Mobile to Mobile money transfer through the IMPS
- Mobile Top up recharge
- DTH Top-up and recharge
Steps for the registration of SBI s SMS Banking:
2. Change the MPIN by typing below text into the message and sending it to the number 9223440000. SMPIN[User Id][Old Mpin][New Mpin]
3. For accepting Terms and Conditions of the Service. Type [SACCEPT][UserId][Mpin]
Now SBI will send the registration confirmation message. Registration Done!
Keywords for Balance enquiry and Mini Statement
Now you can avail the SBI SMS Banking facility using below keywords.
- For Balance Enquiry: Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Balance inquiry using SBI SMS Banking.
- For Mini Statement: Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Mini Statement using SBI SMS Banking.
For Fund Transfer mobile topup, Visit SBI website to get clear idea.
Note :- Please do not type rectangular bracket [ or ] in the message. Keywords are not case sensitive. Use spaces between each word in the message.
Update: This procedure is still working fine for me, however i see many are facing problems because your mobile number is not properly registered with the Bank. Check below articles to register your mobile number and you can get the same confirmed by calling customer care if you still face the issue in checking your balance.
No related posts.