Bank, Shop, Pay and Redeem – Anywhere, Anytime
Whether you’re checking your account balance while you re on the go, paying with your smartphone at the checkout, or redeeming your RBC Rewards points for your next vacation RBC has an app to manage your everyday banking needs from just about anywhere.
Once downloaded, use your RBC Client Card Number along with your RBC Online Banking Password to sign in and get secure access to your RBC mobile apps.
Compatible with iPhone, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Siri for RBC Mobile requires iOS 10+.
Widget for Account Preview requires iOS 9+.
3D Touch is only available for iPhone 6s+ (iOS 9+) and iPad Pro (iOS 10+).
Compatible with BlackBerry Bold 9930, 9900, 9790, 9780, 9700, 9000, BlackBerry Curve 9370, 9360, 9350, 8900, 8530, 8520, BlackBerry Torch 9810, 9800 and BlackBerry Tour 9630. Requires OS 6.0 or later
Compatible with Blackberry 10 Q10, Z10, Q5, Z3, Z30, Porsche Design, Classic, & Passport. Requires OS 10.x or later
Compatible with Windows 8 Phones
Permissions & Uninstall Instructions
View for Android Devices
View for iOS Devices
RBC Direct Investing Inc.*, RBC Dominion Securities Inc.* and Royal Bank of Canada are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RBC Direct Investing Inc. does not provide investment advice or recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any securities. Investors are responsible for their own investment decisions. RBC Direct Investing is a business name used by RBC Direct Investing Inc. *Member-Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
+ For full details regarding the protections and limitations of the RBC Online Banking Security Guarantee, please see the Electronic Access Agreement in RBC Online Banking. This guarantee is given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its Online Banking service.
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. BlackBerry . RIM , Research In Motion and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy S4 are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. and/or its related entities used with permission/. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
1) RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. RBC Canada, RBC Wallet and RBC Rewards are operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
2) Interac e-Transfers are free for all RBC personal chequing accounts. An Interac e-Transfer fee of $1.00 for RBC personal savings accounts or $1.50 for RBC business deposit accounts may apply. Not applicable for US personal chequing accounts.
3) Real-time quotes are available upon accepting the terms and conditions of each exchange agreement, on the RBC Direct Investing online investing site.
4) Real-time quotes are available upon accepting the terms and conditions of each exchange agreement, on the RBC Dominion Securities.
5) You may be subject to fees from your carrier according to your mobile messaging plan
6) Deposits are subject to the same maximum deposit limits as well as release and payment amounts as deposits made at an RBC Royal Bank ATM. Cheques will also be subject to our Personal Banking and Business Banking hold policies.
7) Not available to recipients in Canada and restricted countries. If your Recipient lives in Canada, you can send them a free
Interac e-Transfer from your RBC Royal Bank personal chequing account.
8) Also available on Apple Watch.