Naija Hot Jobs | Online Job Recruitment | Nigerians Jobs | Todays Vacancies
Career and Jobs in Nigeria|Jobs in Nigeria|Banking Jobs in Nigeria|Telecom Jobs in Nigeria|Oil Gas Jobs in Nigeria|Aviation Jobs in Nigeria|Employment Opportunities in Nigeria|Hot Jobs in Nigeria
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Hobark International Limited (HIL) Vacancy : Occupational Hazard Nurses
- Check and secure that each crew has passed their medical examination before taking aboard.
- Respond to accidents and or ill crew member.
- Responsible for supervising all company Occupational Health Nurses (OHN) and ensuring that company clinics and operated in accordance with best practice.
- Assuring enough supply of medicines and other medical equipment on rig and all other operated clinics.
- Keeping medical records of each crew.
- Periodic review of HMO policy and advising management on all medically related issues.
- Plan and execute in-house training and development projects relating to health, medical awareness sessions, sanitation and first aid.
- Providing input on Site Specific Emergency Response Planning.
- Assist HSE Manager or Safety Officer in their duties as required.
- Other tasks as required by HSE or Management.
- Must be a graduate of a medical school and must hold a license to practice as a nurse.
- Must have first-aid or emergency response training (EMT, AHLS, ACLS, First Responder, etc.)
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a nurse.
- HSE, BSc, Oil Gas, Operations, QA/QC.
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Vacancy : Manager, Oil & Gas and Power Sector APDA