RN to BSN in Texas
If you re interested in earning your BSN as a Texas RN, we have compiled all the information you could need on this page. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Texas has the second highest RN employment levels in the United States, coming in at 190,000. In addition, the Houston and Dallas areas employ the most RNs, and South and East Texas have some of the highest national levels of pay for nonmetropolitan areas.
The Texas Action Coalition is currently working with community colleges in an effort to increase the number of Texas RNs with BSNs to 80% by 2020. If you’re ready to get started, then check out the information below in order to find the RN to BSN program in Texas that’s right for you.
Manchester, NH & Online. RN to BSN Online
- Ranked #1 most innovative school by US News in 2017!
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward the BSN, with a minimum of 30 credits completed at SNHU
- Complete your undergraduate degree at your own pace, over six 9-week terms per year
Minneapolis, MN & Online. Accelerated RN to BSN Online
- Accelerated learning. Earn your BSN in as little as one year.
- Increase your earning potential. RNs with BSNs earn 43% more than those without a bachelor’s degree according to the Nurses Journal.
- Free iPad. All students receive an iPad to access classes from anywhere.
Fairfield, CT & Online. Online RN-BSN
- Learn from a top nursing school. Sacred Heart University is recognized by U.S. News as a top university.
- Build upon existing education. You can transfer up to 90 credits from previous college courses.
- Get support on your schedule. Sacred Heart’s classes are designed for working RNs and provide one-on-one support to online students.
Minneapolis, MN & Online. RN to MSN – Nursing Leadership
- Ultimate flexibility. Capella’s signature FLEXPATH curriculum lets you learn at your pace, maintain a full-time job and apply knowledge in the field immediately.
- Simple, affordable tuition. You can earn your MSN in as little as 12 to 18 months and pay a flat tuition rate every 12 weeks, no matter how many classes you take.
- Personalized support. Capella focuses on student success with FlexPath coaches, instructors and tutors every step of the way.
RN-to-BSN Programs in Texas
We have compiled a comprehensive listing of RN to BSN programs in Texas. In the summaries below, you will find all the essential program information to help you quickly and easily narrow down your RN to BSN search.